today...
Tuesday 10 June 2008

Dissapointment

Today whilst I was stuck in traffic on the way home... my pitiful brain had time to wallow in emptyness...

Then suddenly a thought struck me as quick as lightning... I began to crave for Rabbit lollies! My beloved rabbit lollies~! *doh* I was already way past the Kawarawa Asian grocery place... never mind... I'll head to the Canning Vale grocery place. They should have some. It's 5.38pm... they could still be open! I was speeding all the way there and when I reached there ... the sign on the door said CLOSED!!!! I was so dissappointed!!!! My rabbit lollies that I *heart* so much!



Then my mind began to wallow in sadness that I couldn't get my rabbit lollies! *boo* and then another thought flashed into my head...









































(!!!)














*gasps* Why didn't I think of it earlier! Redskins! Woolies would still be open! I could make it! Desperate times call for desperate measures... despite the price hike in fuel... I can do this, I need lollies! So I was trying to get out of the Canning Vale markets which took me forever, there was just so much traffic!


In the far off distance I see a bus a head of me... and well... at that point I gave up and turned towards home. I didn't want to be tailing the bus for some lollies... *poo*





so dissappointed!


today...
@8:27 pm

the author


♥ samuel tan
♥ she really likes green stuff.
photography is one of her on the side hobbies (when she has time) ♥
♥ lomography and toy cameras
she ♥'s teacups and homeware
she is a skinfood addict... and nars lover! ♥
she hates super dislikes the cold.
she ♥'s 45 degrees in perth.
she enjoys reading autobiographies.
she would ♥ to travel around the world... one day.
she is a child of God ♥
... and she gets called a lot of names!

tweets what's on your mind
wishlist ♥


(not in any order)

♥ bb9700
♥ d&g - rose the one
♥ 50mm f/1.8
♥ elise whipstich
♥ facial

bye bye~