today...
Friday 14 November 2008

Iron Chef Chia



Last week, After one week of really gloomy weather, rain, dark clouds and foul moods - it finally hit 4:30pm on a Friday afternoon and a big smile crept onto my face. Walking out of the office doors and smelling the fresh cool breeze never felt better - especially when the forecast weather for Saturday is going to be a beautiful sunshiny day and the weekend is going to be filled with activities!

The lads

Last weekend was pretty awesome to say the least. My cell headed down to South Perth Foreshore to experience Iron Chef Chia's culinary skills at work! My oh my, golly polly gosh-ers!!! THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS!!!


The lasses

Iron Chef Chia aka Jack's dad cooked up a storm for us! For starters we had Mee Siam. *shiok* soooooo delicious, bee hoon still springy, with prawns and egg and lime to sprinkle over. mmm *burp* after two servings...then he cooked tandoori chicken... *shiok* and lam cutlets with lime sauce *shiok*... tender beef *shiok* and more lamb *shiok-est* It was super ultra delicious I couldn't help but mouth my extreme joy of eating the yummy food! I think Iron Chef Chia must've thought I was nutsoes!


Iron chef wannabe

Some of us then went to play captain's ball and frisbee after lunch, while the gals cam-whored in front of the beautiful Perth setting thanks to Bang our photographer! *heee*


Later, me, Ai Lin, Fang Tyng and Shin Woei went shopping, but as a result of the economic downturn, we decided to shop "less."


We had strategic moves in the city to cover as much area in as little time as possible. We all decided that we shouldn't spend so much, because the economy is so bad... haha... we ended up buying two items each - and we are all so kiasu to buy a third item. The more you buy - the more you LOSE!!! (But I secretly bought a third item which was a pencil sharpener *hee*!)


I tried on something in sportsgirl, but it was too big, so I zipped out to have a look at some other stuff and just before we're going to leave the shop *SHOOT* I left our shopping bags in the change room! *doh* So I ran back into the change-rooms and it was GONE!!! Then for a split second, I thought - did I leave it in another change room in another store??!!! Then I asked the lady there if I'd left any bags behind in the change room - and *phew* she said yes - Thank God. Last time I just went into a change room and someone else left their shopping bags in there - can you believe it was a newly bought mobile phone??!! Tempting as it may be to keep it, I gave it to the lady at the front counter. It was an ugly cheap virgin phone anyway!

So I got two shirts. The cutsey kind and yay Fang Tyng likes cutesy shirts too!!! I guess I don't have to grow up so fast so soon after all =) What a day...


So what's happening this weekend?

I'm heading to Mandurah with some crazy yellow durian monkies (my cell duh!) This is the place I'm going to be staying at over the weekend! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait! ... though, they need to seriously take better pictures to put on their website - which I shall kindly do for them!



Updates soon, have a great weekend everyone!


today...
@1:48 pm

the author


♥ samuel tan
♥ she really likes green stuff.
photography is one of her on the side hobbies (when she has time) ♥
♥ lomography and toy cameras
she ♥'s teacups and homeware
she is a skinfood addict... and nars lover! ♥
she hates super dislikes the cold.
she ♥'s 45 degrees in perth.
she enjoys reading autobiographies.
she would ♥ to travel around the world... one day.
she is a child of God ♥
... and she gets called a lot of names!

tweets what's on your mind
wishlist ♥


(not in any order)

♥ bb9700
♥ d&g - rose the one
♥ 50mm f/1.8
♥ elise whipstich
♥ facial

bye bye~